Get a new dentist in Helston
Penzance Dental is a friendly and established dental practice in Helston, welcoming new private patients. If you are looking to get a new dentist to look after your teeth, just get in touch.
We are now taking on new patients in Helston
Contact our dental practice in Helston
From routine check-ups and hygienist visits to root canal treatment, dentures and fillings, we aim to provide all your essential dental care service in one friendly package. We look after private patients in Helston, and look forward to helping you enjoy a healthy smile. To register with our practice, just give our reception in Helston a call today.
To discuss any of our services, how to pay via Denplan, or anything else relating to your teeth and gums, please feel free to get in touch, using any of the details below.
Currently, NHS guidance will stay in place across all health services to ensure patients and staff are protected. Staff, patients and visitors will be expected to continue to follow social distancing rules when visiting as well as using face coverings.
Please treat all the staff with respect. We know it can be stressful, but we are doing our best to help.
Please make sure you keep your appointment if you have one; it’s going to be safe, and it’s important we don’t waste limited resources. If you can’t make an appointment, please let us know as we may be able to offer it to someone else who really needs it.
• You will be required to wear a face mask
• You’ll be asked your Covid-19 status upon arrival
• We have hand sanitiser that we will ask you to use when you enter the practice
• Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients
How you can help:
• With the exception of children and patients with carers, patients should come alone and do not bring any personal belongings
• A distance of at least 2 metres must be observed if another patient is present in the dental practice
• Payment should be made by card/contactless where possible
• If you show symptoms following appointment booking, you should contact the practice by phone
• Use the toilet before attending the surgery, our toilet facilities are not in use
• Please do not arrive early to the practice. If necessary, you should wait outside the practice
• Please do not arrive without an appointment
Thank you for bearing with us in these unprecedented times.
Contact us in Helston
Monday : 08:00 - 13:00 14:00 - 17:00
Tuesday : 08:00 - 13:00 14:00 - 17:00
Wednesday : 08:00 - 13:00 14:00 - 17:00
Thursday : 08:00 - 13:00 14:00 - 17:00
Friday : 08:00 - 13:00 14:00 - 17:00
Saturday : Closed
Sunday : Closed
We accept payments via cash, card and Apple Pay.